Like most people I normally make New Year’s resolutions but this year I have only one- to keep aiming for the stars. Cheesy? most definitely but it’s truth. I hope most of you aspire and achieve great things this year I will keep trying my best and I know you will as well all the best for 2012!
January 2, 2012
Happy New Year!
This entry was posted on Monday, January 2nd, 2012 at 1:09 am and tagged with 2012, 2012 resolutions, aim for the stars, life is good, new year's resolutions and posted in 2012, The next four years.., Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- @DonLemonCNN That was fantastic tv! All the comments and opinions.Great job!! #havethediscussion 2 months ago
- To all our veterans past, present and future..Thank You!!! http://t.co/g34379In 6 months ago
- To all those who care, work hard and refuse to give up/give in. You make America the greatest country in the world! #proudofmycountry 6 months ago
- RT @davidfolkenflik: Total class move RT @stableford: Mitt Romney's website is live-streaming President Obama's victory speech: http://t ... 6 months ago
- Obama to sit down with Romney. Very good move. #election2012 6 months ago