Today’s Wednesday Beauty is another anonymous beauty from Flickr. The shot was taken by DiverseblkBeauty and is titled After The Storm. And after a day of protesting or a really long, bad day she’s definitely a sight for sore eyes. Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!
Tag Archives: black beauties
2 comments | tags: black beauties, black liberal, black women, dark skin black women, diversity, flickr, wednesday beauty | posted in 2012, admirable people, business, current news analysis, Pop culture, popular people, Social issues, The next four years.., Wednesday Beauties, women, women's issues
She doesn’t shape her eyebrows, or shave her legs and she swears by Vaseline and Cocoa Butter Lotion! Model Ajuma Nasenyana may not be a household name but based on her international work for agencies in New York, London, Italy, Austria, Spain, Ireland, Canada and Sweden we’re sure you’ll be seeing lots more of Ajuma and we’re pleased to feature her as this week’s Wednesday Beauty!
2 comments | tags: african models, ajuma nasenyana, black beauties, black liberal beauties, black women and cocoa butter, classic beauty, dark skin models, kenyan ajuma nasenyana, short afros, vaseline, wednesday beauties | posted in admirable people, Beauty, Pop culture, popular people, Social issues, Wednesday Beauties, women, women's issues
- @DonLemonCNN That was fantastic tv! All the comments and opinions.Great job!! #havethediscussion 1 month ago
- To all our veterans past, present and future..Thank You!!! http://t.co/g34379In 6 months ago
- To all those who care, work hard and refuse to give up/give in. You make America the greatest country in the world! #proudofmycountry 6 months ago
- RT @davidfolkenflik: Total class move RT @stableford: Mitt Romney's website is live-streaming President Obama's victory speech: http://t ... 6 months ago
- Obama to sit down with Romney. Very good move. #election2012 6 months ago